The Cadbury Creme Egg McFlurry Is a Thing, but Not in Greater Danbury — Yet
As we head right into Easter weekend you gotta love all the yummy Easter candy, especially those Cadbury Crème Eggs. To take it to the next level, McDonald’s has created a Cadbury Creme Egg McFlurry, according to Hello Giggles. This sweet treat has the potential to rival the massive popularity of the Shamrock Shake, served to celebrate Saint Patrick’s Day.
This news has been announced just to tease us here in the Greater Danbury Region though. Right now it’s only available in Australia and Canada. The reason they’re not available here yet, is supposedly Cadbury’s Crème Eggs are way more popular there (which I find hard to believe).
We can only hold out hope that it will arrive here very soon, and tweet the powers that be at Mickey D’s because we deserve it.
In the meantime, I might try to make my own at home at my own risk of course, or take a road trip to a McDonald's in Canada which would be about 5 hours from here, but well worth it!
Read More Local Stories:
- Five Danbury Area Restaurant Dishes Perfect as Leftovers
- Once Thriving Pleasure Beach Is Connecticut's Newest Ghost Town
- 5 Things That Will Make People in Greater Danbury Angry
- One of CT's Biggest Celebrities Had Two Close Encounters with Bears
- Danbury Mayor Mark Boughton Addresses Health Concerns Live On Air
Ethan and Lou Take Hydration VERY Seriously:
Lou's Hilarious Commercial for Olive Garden's Meatball Pizza Bowl: