Quassy Theme Park Makes Top 5 in the Country for Best Value
On Friday, June 1, Quassy Amusement Park in Middlebury opens full-time for the 2018 season.
Lucky for you, mom and dad, Quassy is one of the most affordable amusement parks in the United States. Hometogo.com evaluated 45 of America's best theme parks across 31 states and have come up with The 2018 Amusement Park Price Rankings and I'm proud to report that Quassy is in the Top 5! Let's check out the 5 most inexpensive amusement parks across the country.
- Cliff's Amusement Park - Albuquerque, NM. - A One-day all-ride adult ticket runs $25.99 and kids(ages 3-7) cost $22.99.
- Castles & Coasters - Phoenix, Arizona - $29.99 for all-day unlimited rides
- Frontier City - Oklahoma City, OK - $31.99(adults) - $29.99(under 48")
- Quassy Amusement Park - Middlebury, CT. - $28.99(adults) - $24.99(under 45")
- Canobie Lake Park - Salem, NH. - $39.00(adults) - $29.00(under 48")
The most expensive theme park in the country is Universal Studios Hollywood with an average one-day ticket price of $129.00. If you want to get up close and personal with all sorts of wildlife, you can drop $170.00 at Discovery Cove in Orlando during the winter but close to $200 per person in the summer.
Related Local Stories:
- Mayor Mark on Danbury's Power Restoration, Injuries, Storm Damage
- Danbury, Brookfield Police Departments Issue Statements On Storm
- Severe Storm in Greater Danbury Causes Extreme Chaos
- New Fairfield Looked Like a War Zone in the Storm's Aftermath
What Would Like to See LESS of On Candlewood Lake?
Bonus Video: Lou Milano Presents: 'Snack Attack'