My Halloween Nightmare Came to Life in My Living Room Yesterday
I came home from work yesterday and walked into my "safe space." This is my home, where I go and play with my toys. I consider my home a comfortable, happy, fear free place to live. That was until I saw this:
It has some similar characteristics to my wife, Erica, but this day-walker was clearly dead behind the eyes. My "fight or flight" kicked in, and I started beating feet down the street. I think I made it about a full mile, wind sprinting the whole way, before I stopped to look back to see if anything was chasing me.
I have not been home since, and I fear I will never be able to return.
If this has ever happened to you, please let me know what my next move should be. For now, I am sleeping on a cot behind the dumpster at the radio station. It's not ideal, but anything beats trying to return to the place I once considered home. That's now a forsaken, demonic wasteland. There is nothing left for me there — it's a gateway to evil and despair.
If you are reading this, please help. I think this "thing" is coming for me. It wants something, most likely my soul.
Read More About Life According to Lou Milano:
- Solar Panels on Candlewood Mountain in New Milford - Yes or No?
- Apple Picking = Huge Scam!
- Remembering the Cameo Theater in Brewster
- Struggling Matrix Center in Danbury Gets MUCH Needed Lease Renewal
- CT Man Lands in Big Trouble for Trying to Impress Radio Personality
- Don't Say 'Freshman' in This CT Campus — It's a Bad Word