How to Protect Your Information From a Skimmer
If you have ever been hit with identity fraud, then you know the feeling of being absolutely violated. It is not only a scary thing to go through but it is also a time consuming task of making sure that your bank accounts, credit cards, etc. are secure once again.
It seems as though every day there is news where some (insert your own description here) person comes up with a new scam designed to rip off unsuspecting people. I was recently sent the video below. As I watched it, I was shocked as to how easy it is that we can be scammed. I wondered how many times I could have actually put my own card into a device as described in the report. As you can see, you really cannot tell the difference. It is a genius device designed to collect your information. The video describes how to protect yourself from this identity theft mechanism.
Read More Local Stories:
- Five Danbury Area Restaurant Dishes Perfect as Leftovers
- Once Thriving Pleasure Beach Is Connecticut's Newest Ghost Town
- 5 Things That Will Make People in Greater Danbury Angry
- One of CT's Biggest Celebrities Had Two Close Encounters with Bears
- Danbury Mayor Mark Boughton Addresses Health Concerns Live On Air
The Official Rules of the American Handshake:
Lou's Hilarious Commercial for Olive Garden's Meatball Pizza Bowl: