Big Time Horror Flick Filmed in Dover and Pawling Opens Thursday
A movie filmed in Beacon, Dover, and Pawling, among other locations in the Hudson Valley is out everywhere this weekend. Actually, it can be seen in theaters around here starting Thursday night. The movie A Quiet Place stars actors John Krasinski and Emily Blunt, and it will be showing here at the AMC Loews Danbury 16. The trailer is looking scary as hell.
The movie follows a family faced with surviving some sort of catastrophic event where they must remain silent or be hunted. The trailer explains: "If they can't hear you, they can't hunt you".
Reviews coming in are very good for the most part so far anyway. Just weeks ago, the film was world premiered at South By South West, which is one of the most popular entertainment festivals in the nation, taking place yearly in Austin Texas. Festival critics gave the feature film high praise.
If the trailer is any indication, I'm gonna have no nails left after watching this movie!
Read More Local Stories:
- Five Danbury Area Restaurant Dishes Perfect as Leftovers
- Once Thriving Pleasure Beach Is Connecticut's Newest Ghost Town
- 5 Things That Will Make People in Greater Danbury Angry
- One of CT's Biggest Celebrities Had Two Close Encounters with Bears
- Danbury Mayor Mark Boughton Addresses Health Concerns Live On Air
Ethan and Lou Take Hydration VERY Seriously:
Lou's Hilarious Commercial for Olive Garden's Meatball Pizza Bowl: