Another New Milford Business Is Closing Its Doors for Good
It seems like every other day we are hearing about another local business closing.
This week alone, we learned about Five Guys and Al's Cookout in Brookfield, both have already closed, and now another long time New Milford staple is closing.
The Book Nook on Bank Street in New Milford will be closing on February 11th. The owners made the announcement late Tuesday evening via their Facebook page:
The Book Nook was a favorite stop for many, and the only book store located in the New Milford area. It was a place many patronized to get that latest new release, or to pick up a classic novel. It was also a community gathering spot, a place to stop in after lunch at the coffee shop, or before heading to the Bank Street Theater to catch a movie.
Many have already taken to social media to express their sadness over the closing, but as the Facebook post points out, the current owners are looking for a buyer before they actually have to shut down for good.
Read More Local Stories:
- Five Guys In Brookfield Mysteriously Closes Without Warning
- Mark Boughton Keeps Promise, Makes Official Announcement On the Air
- Greater Danbury Restaurants Named CT's Best in 12 Categories
- Winter Playground Officially Opens for Connecticut Residents
- Danbury Police: 3 Arrested in Association With String of Armed Robberies
Bonus: Five Guys on Federal Rd. Mysteriously Closes:
Bonus: The Hatters' Monument in Danbury, CT Is Unveiled