Five Guys In Brookfield Mysteriously Closes Without Warning
It's been a staple in Greater Danbury for almost 10 years, but just recently, Five Guys on Federal Rd. in Brookfield mysteriously closed, and people are wondering why. We reached out to Five Guys directly for answers. Watch:
If you wanted a great burger, fries, or even a hot dog, the one place everyone went to was Five Guys Burgers and Fries on Federal Road in Brookfield. It was a "must go to" destination for almost a decade.
Now the doors are closed, the building is vacant, and no one seems to know what happened.
We reached out to the folks who were operating the Five Guys in Brookfield and got this response:
The Brookfield location was one of the first Five Guys to open in the area. They always seemed to do fairly well, and it was definitely a favorite for many.
Stay tuned for more details as we continue to cover this developing story.
Read More Local Stories:
- Mark Boughton Keeps Promise, Makes Official Announcement On the Air
- WARNING: Watch for Dangerous Thin Ice on Candlewood Lake
- Greater Danbury Restaurants Named CT's Best in 12 Categories
- Winter Playground Officially Opens for Connecticut Residents
- Danbury Police: 3 Arrested in Association With String of Armed Robberies
Bonus: Mark Boughton Looks Toward Governor's Seat in '18:
Bonus: The Hatters' Monument in Danbury, CT Is Unveiled