Police: Connecticut Teacher Arrested for Classroom ‘Fight Club’
Why would a teacher think it was OK to run a "Fight Club" inside a high school?
This begs the question, "Is it possible that a portion of the population leaves the common sense section of their brain on their bedside stand when they leave for work in the morning?"
According to a CT State Police Press Release, a former substitute math teacher at Montville High School has been accused of running a "fight club" during school hours back in October of 2017. Fish was terminated in October. You might be asking, what is a "fight club?" This video, taken from a separate incident back in 2013 will give you an idea:
Fight club is a semi-organized group of amateur boxers of any age who want to go one-on-one in a boxing match. Yes, they are illegal. Montville police began their investigation in December of 2017, and arrested 23 year old Ryan Fish on two counts of Risk of Injury to a Child, one count of Breach of Peace, and four counts of Reckless Endangerment. He appeared in court on April 12 where bond was set at $75,000.
Read More Local Stories:
- Large Reward Offered After Brewster Man Found Dead on I-84 in Danbury
- Your Chance To Win Up To $5,000 or see Ozzy in Houston is Here
- CT Man Arrested for Allegedly Robbing Bank to Impress Taylor Swift
- High Drama at Political Forum in Brookfield Monday Night
- 5 Things That Will Make People in Greater Danbury Angry
Ethan and Lou Take Hydration VERY Seriously:
Lou's Hilarious Commercial for Olive Garden's Meatball Pizza Bowl: