Police: Dover Man Charged After Shooting Several With BB Gun
A Dover man is facing felony charges for allegedly shooting multiple people with a BB gun.
On Monday, New York State Police from the Dover Plains barracks arrested 26-year-old Kenneth T. Ciralli of Dover for criminal possession of a weapon, a felony, assault, and reckless endangerment, both misdemeanors.
On Monday around 4:30 a.m. troopers responded to Sasso Lane in the Town of Dover for a report of shots fired.
The investigation determined that Ciralli fired a carbon dioxide powered BB gun inside and outside of his home, purposely hitting several people, police say.
One person suffered minor injuries. Ciralli's motive is unclear.
Ciralli was arraigned before Town of Dover Justice Court and remanded to Dutchess County Jail in lieu of $100,000 cash bail or $100,000 bond.
Read More Stories:
- Police: Footage Shows Drunk Man Smashing CT State PD Vehicle
- How Do CT's 2017 Holiday Traffic Stats Compare to 2016?
- The Latest CT State Police Holiday Traffic Enforcement Stats
- Hey, Danbury, Get Ready to Stick a Fork in the Exit 6 Project on I-84
- Police: Ridgefield Man Found Unconscious in Car With Loaded Gun
- Toddler Killed, Others Injured After Police Chase in Waterbury
Danbury Activist Lynn Taborsak Is Simply an Amazing Woman:
Can Money Buy Pam's Friendship? Let's Find Out: