Beloved Middlebury Restaurant Closes After More Than a Decade
On Wednesday (June 27) Juniper’s Restaurant closed its doors seemingly for good without prior warning.
This information was delivered to the public via the eatery’s Facebook page. After being in business for 11 years, being a host to lots of community events, parties, and banquets. Following the close of the country Gate Restaurant Juniper’s Restaurant opened up following the closure of that restaurant.
A review from Chowhound.com found on Juniper's website said great things about Juniper's:
Definitely worth a visit…few restaurants could manage to deliver such a significantly large menu as theirs with such consistency...creative specials (interesting sourced ingredients game offerings etc.)…thoughtfully conceived wine list…selections in every price range…it was worth the wait…
I am personally really sorry to see them go, knowing that so many locals loved them.
Read more local stories:
- Florida, You Say? Pam Brooks Has a Big Announcement
- Hummus and Pita Co. Set to Open First CT Spot on Federal Road
- 'Angry Lake Shouters' Help Police Patrol Candlewood Lake
- TV Host Has Over $1 Million in Sports Cars Stashed by Danbury Airport
- Plans FINALLY Made for Old Bennigan's Site on Federal Rd. in Danbury
Pam's Big Announcement:
Ethan and Lou Are Excited About Bofa Deez Nuts