i95 Listeners React: What Unusual Item Do You Take Wherever You Go?
For me it's simple, I bring baby wipes wherever I go. I do have kids so in most cases it makes sense but even when I leave the house alone I have my baby wipes with me. I don't know why people find it weird but they do. I just like to be clean. So, what did our listeners say about the unusual thing they bring wherever they go?
We also hit up the I-95 social media accounts with the same question and here is what people had to say:
- Donna D. - "My husband"
- Laura L. - "Essential Oils" - Yes, this begs a lot of questions and I almost asked the inappropriate ones. I held strong and behaved. I'm just going to assume she sells them.
- Frank C. - "A Fork" - Maybe he doesn't trust the cleanliness of restaurant forks. I can't hate that kind of preparation.
- James H. - "I keep a roll of toilet paper in my truck. Hey, ya never know when you’re gonna need it. - To this I responded Amen. This guy needs to graduate to baby wipes though, Evolve Jimmy!
- Kathleen M. - "A dime to make a phone call from a pay phone...That had been drilled in me since I was a teen...A, payphone calls went up to 50 cents back then, B, there are no more payphones....lol."
- Maryclaire - "My back scratcher. Hardly ever use it, but you never know when an itch might strike!"
- Dominick C. - "I ALWAYS have a black Sharpie in my pocket...ALWAYS." - Never know when you will have to sign them autographs.
Do you carry around something weirder or more unusual than any of these items? Tell us about it.
Read more local stories:
- Florida, You Say? Pam Brooks Has a Big Announcement
- Hummus and Pita Co. Set to Open First CT Spot on Federal Road
- 'Angry Lake Shouters' Help Police Patrol Candlewood Lake
- TV Host Has Over $1 Million in Sports Cars Stashed by Danbury Airport
- Plans FINALLY Made for Old Bennigan's Site on Federal Rd. in Danbury
Pam Brooks Takes a Look Back at Her Superstar Encounters:
Ethan and Lou Are Excited About Bofa Deez Nuts