This must have been one of the scariest experiences of a lifetime!

From the North Salem Daily Voice comes a report that a Hyde Park woman accidently got her head stuck in a garbage chute at the Heritage Point Apartments. The incident took place on Anderson School Road in Staatsburg, NY.

Residents from the senior rental community heard a woman screaming. The woman's head had gotten stuck in a garbage chute between the second and third floors and was rescued by a crew from the Roosevelt Fire Department. The incident took place around 8am on Thursday morning.

The senior resident was transported to Vassar Brothers Medical Center in Poughkeepsie. There was no word on the extent of her injuries.

More From WRKI and WINE