Hazardous Weather Alert Issued for Our Area
The National Weather Service says that we are in for some bad weather. A Hazardous Weather Outlook has just been issued for a widespread area including southern Connecticut:
A low pressure system moving across from Sunday night into Monday night may bring periods of heavy rain capable of causing areal urban flooding. - National Weather Service.
Clouds will increase today into this evening with a high near 51 degrees and a low near the freezing mark. Showers are on tap for tomorrow but they should clear up by tomorrow night. Saturday looks amazing so far with sunny skies and a high near 70 degrees. But don't get used to that. Rain will come in overnight Saturday into Sunday and will stick around through Tuesday.
The really bad weather comes into play this weekend when those rains will have some pretty strong winds along with them, just for fun. Temperatures Sunday through Tuesday will hover around 48 degrees during the day and drop down to 32-38 degrees at night.
Read More Local Stories:
- Large Reward Offered After Brewster Man Found Dead on I-84 in Danbury
- Your Chance To Win Up To $5,000 or see Ozzy in Houston is Here
- CT Man Arrested for Allegedly Robbing Bank to Impress Taylor Swift
- High Drama at Political Forum in Brookfield Monday Night
- 5 Things That Will Make People in Greater Danbury Angry
Ethan and Lou Take Hydration VERY Seriously:
Lou's Hilarious Commercial for Olive Garden's Meatball Pizza Bowl: