Free Chair AVAILABLE NOW in Radio Station Office Lobby
Get it while it's hot! Here is a chair that you can pick up and take home for the exciting price of FREE!
That's right this chair features a seat, a 10-year-old ergonomic design, and is broken in 4 to 31 places. Also, if you act now, we will throw in this mystery radio station debris:
This community fart station is available now and now only. ACT Fast! Demand is high. We have received many phone calls. This chair has hosted the asses of Lou Milano, Ethan Carey, Pam Brooks, Tim Sheehan, Large Dave and several thousand faceless, nameless sales executives.
The irony here is that if you want this chair you are NOT "free." If this chair is of any interest to you, YOU ARE A PRISONER of something. The kind of person who takes a 10-year-old broken chair from a radio station is indicating they have deep emotional despair. It's a cry for help.
Read More Local Stories:
- Five Danbury Area Restaurant Dishes Perfect as Leftovers
- Once Thriving Pleasure Beach Is Connecticut's Newest Ghost Town
- 5 Things That Will Make People in Greater Danbury Angry
- One of CT's Biggest Celebrities Had Two Close Encounters with Bears
- Danbury Mayor Mark Boughton Addresses Health Concerns Live On Air
The Official Rules of the American Handshake:
Lou's Hilarious Commercial for Olive Garden's Meatball Pizza Bowl: