Early Morning Blaze in Bethel Assisted by 3 Other Local Fire Companies
A fire in the very first hours of July could have turned out a lot worse than it did.
At about 12:30am on Sunday, Bethel Fire and Emergency Medical Services received a call about a fire at Limekiln Court. The Facebook post reports that there are no fire hydrants in that area of Bethel. Redding, Stony Hill and Dodgington Fire Departments were also called to the scene to assist in fighting the flames. Thankfully, the blaze was contained to the area above the garage and the house did not receive any damage. Everyone inside the home was able to escape and there were no injuries.
This is a good time to remind you to make sure that the number to your house is clear and visible from the road. A GPS and smoke aren't always going to get the firefighters to the right place and seconds always count when it comes to fire.
Read more local stories:
- Florida, You Say? Pam Brooks Has a Big Announcement
- Hummus and Pita Co. Set to Open First CT Spot on Federal Road
- 'Angry Lake Shouters' Help Police Patrol Candlewood Lake
- TV Host Has Over $1 Million in Sports Cars Stashed by Danbury Airport
- Plans FINALLY Made for Old Bennigan's Site on Federal Rd. in Danbury
Pam Brooks Takes a Look Back at Her Superstar Encounters:
Ethan and Lou Are Excited About Bofa Deez Nuts