Do You Prefer the Summer or Winter Olympics?
Once you get away from any of the swimming related events, the Summer has nothing on the Winter Olympics. What does summer have?
The Summer Olympics gives you:
- Table Tennis — BAH, you can keep it.
The Winter Olympics gives you:
- Figure skating
- Biathlon — That's skiing and shooting a gun, by the way. So yeah, pretty cool
- Ski jumping
We are talking terrifying speeds, danger, snow, ice. Winter wins this comparison all day long. Try comparing badminton to luge — just do it, see what happens. You have a clear winner and a clear loser.
You want to come at me with wrestling or Judo? Those are kind of cool, but please look up the full list of events for Summer and the full list of events for Winter, and tell me I am wrong.
I'm all in on the Olympics this year. I'm going to learn how to pronounce "Pyeong Chang," I'm going to watch the couples figure skating with my wife as a couple, and I'm going to watch Lindsey Vonn do Mach-2 speeding downhill.
Remember When Ethan & Lou did Commentary for Olympic Curling?
Read More Local Stories:
- Dover Plains Woman Shocks World, Pregnant With Father's Baby
- Is Lyme Disease a Man Made Biological Weapon From NY?
- Local Landmark Closed — Remembering The Hearth in Brookfield
- Connecticut Residents Follow GPS Right Into a Frozen Lake
Ethan and Lou's 10 'Deal Breakers' That Will End a Date in a Hurry:
Too Tall or Not Too Tall? Connecticut Residents Respond to Pam Brooks: