12 Local Places Veterans Eat Free On Veterans Day
This Veterans Day, there are plenty of places in the local area that our service men and women can go to get some free eats.
We all owe a debt of gratitude to the men and women that have served and are currently serving our country in the military.
These brave men and women put their lives on the line everyday. Veterans represent the best of America. Their bravery and love for their country has earned them the dignity that comes with wearing the uniform and defending our flag.
Keeping that in mind, the least we could do for them on Veterans Day is offer them a free meal. Here's a dozen places around the local area where Veterans can eat for free on Veterans Day:
- Applebee's - Free Meals for military personnel
- Red Robin - A free Red's tavern double burger with bottomless steak fries
- Buffalo Wild Wings - Order of wings with a side of fries
- Chili's - Free meal from a special menu
- Red Lobster - Free appetizer or dessert
- Texas Roadhouse - Free meal from a special menu and a free non-alcoholic drink
- TGI Friday's - Free lunch from 11 am to 2 pm
- Cracker Barrel - Free slice of Double Chocolate Fudge Coca-Cola Cake
- Friendly's - Free meal from a special menu
- Little Caesars - Free Hot-N-Ready lunch combo from 11 am to 2 pm
- Olive Garden - Free meal
- 99 Restaurants - Free meal with purchase of an entree from 11 am to 4 pm
Remember, if you know a Veteran, thank them for their service.
Read More Stories:
- Fatal Crash Update: Brookfield PD Provides Description of Vehicle
- Danbury Police: Missing Woman's Car Found at Diner in Patterson
- Danbury Police + Dept. of Labor Close Three Area Businesses
- Danbury Residents to Show Appreciation at Veteran's Day Ceremony
An Inside Look at How Annoying Lou Is to Ethan
New Fairfield Home on Candlewood With a Different Bathroom for Each Day