WATCH: Married Couple Won’t Tip Gay Waitress, Patrons Attack
What would you do if you saw a husband and wife scolding a waitress because she was married to another woman? Would you pretend it never happened and go on eating your food or would you jump in and battle for equality? Find out how these customers reacted on hidden camera.
The ABC-based hidden camera show What Would You Do? is all about putting people in uncomfortable situations to see how they react under pressure.
Recently, the show went under cover at the Daily Planet, a diner out of Lagrangeville. The premise was to have a couple scold a homosexual waitress for her lifestyle and then exclaim to the entire restaurant that they will not leave her a tip.
Watch to see how these customers reacted.
Read more local stories:
- Florida, You Say? Pam Brooks Has a Big Announcement
- Hummus and Pita Co. Set to Open First CT Spot on Federal Road
- 'Angry Lake Shouters' Help Police Patrol Candlewood Lake
- TV Host Has Over $1 Million in Sports Cars Stashed by Danbury Airport
- Plans FINALLY Made for Old Bennigan's Site on Federal Rd. in Danbury
Pam Brooks Takes a Look Back at Her Superstar Encounters:
Ethan and Lou Are Excited About Bofa Deez Nuts