The ‘Ethan and Lou Show’ Is Funny Like You Read About — Seriously, We’re in a Book
So many things are going through my mind and they are as follows:
- I've never called anyone an "ass-stabber", but I may have to adopt it.
- I said the day would come when they would write books about us, and here we are in the "writing-books-about-us" fetus stage.
- Now, I have to read the book. I do love reading, but it literally makes me sleep. I fall asleep in my chair and get a neck cramp. So R.J. is now responsible for the neck cramp I will have tomorrow.
- Remember books? People used to love them. We need more books and less Housewife TV on demand.
- Good for R.J. for putting us in the book at the risk of alienating many potential readers who hate us.
- Now I need to write a book. I've been talking about it for a long time, but it's time to get going. I will call it I've seen things, I've done things, I've heard things: Here are some things.
Read More Stories From the Mind of Lou:
Watch a Special Edition of Ethan & Lou's "Missed Headlines" Segment