Danbury Man Passes Away After Being Pinned Under Truck in Pawling
A Danbury man was killed in Pawling when a truck he was working on fell on him.
On Friday, New York State Police from the Dover Plains barracks investigated a fatal automobile maintenance accident in the town of Pawling.
Around 7:50 p.m., troopers responded to a 911 call about a man pinned under a vehicle on Route 22 in the town of Pawling.
James C. Roberts, 58, of Danbury, C.T., was found trapped under a 2006 Dodge Ram 2500 pickup truck, police say.
Pawling Fire Department removed the vehicle, but Roberts was pronounced deceased on scene.
The incident remains under investigation, however, State Police say there are no signs of criminal or foul play at this time.
The New York State Police were also assisted on scene by the Dutchess County Medical Examiner’s Office.
Read more local stories:
- Report of Man With Gun at WCSU, All Danbury Schools Locked Down
- Uncle Sam Statue from the Old Danbury Fair Could Be Coming Home
- Win UpTo $5K or See Metallica in Las Vegas
- Bear Freaks Out and Trashes Interior of CT Woman's Car
- Ethan and Lou's Second Chance Prom Returns to Danbury
- Danbury Teen Injured in Storm Receiving Lots of Local Love
What Do i95 Listeners Think of 'Roseanne' Being Cancelled?
Ethan and Lou Take Hydration VERY Seriously