Local Police, Here’s Your Resource to Produce Your Lip Synch Challenge
Yesterday, I wrote about the current Police Lip Synch challenge that is sweeping the country. In that article, I called out our local Police Departments to step up to the plate.
As the day progressed, the comments kept coming in. I went home and the hubby and I spent the next few hours watching probably all of the Police Lip Synch videos. We came up with many great ideas. I know that this will be monumental, but...
LET'S DO THIS!
In the comments on our social media posts, Police Departments were being called out. One response in particular really got to me:
"We don't have the resources."
So, boys and girls in blue, I will give you mine. Since I love bullet points, let's use some. Here is what I am offering:
- Fill out the form below
- Tell me all of the players involved (the more the better)
- Let me know what song you would like to use
- I will storyboard your piece
- I will visit and we'll go over choreography
- You will have a week to practice
- I will come back to record it (we'll get that done in 1 hour)
- I will edit and produce your final project
No more excuses! Danbury, Bethel, Brookfield, Newtown, New Milford, Southbury, Redding, you now have a resource. Here's the form to you should fill out:
Read more local stories:
- CT Law — You Can NOT Break a Window To Save a Dog In a Hot Car
- Danbury Man Passes After Motorcycle Accident on I-84
- Say Goodbye to One of Danbury's Biggest Eyesores
What Happened When Ethan and Lou Found a Snake IN the Radio Station?
A Truck Takes and Unexpected Dip in Candlewood Lake: