How Cold Is It? Funny You Should Ask… 11 (Kind Of) Hilarious Jokes About the Cold
Once again, we are in the middle of some very cold arctic air, and that means it's time to take some funny "How Cold Is It?" jokes off the shelf, dust them off, and share them with you.
The temperatures have been brutally cold over the past few days, with wind chills making it feel like it's well below zero. So how cold is it? Funny you should ask...
I've searched high and low and came up with some of the Best "How Cold Is It?" jokes. And away we go:
- It's so cold outside, last night I heard a knock on the door, and it was my snowman wanting to come inside to warm up.
- It's so cold outside, the squirrels can't keep their nuts warm.
- It's so cold outside, I saw a lawyer with his hands in his own pockets.
- It's so cold that I put the meat in the freezer to defrost.
- It's so cold that even members of congress couldn't get into a heated argument.
- It's so cold that instead of the finger, New Yorkers are giving each other the mitten.
- It's so cold, I saw an Amish guy buying an electric blanket.
- It's so cold, I saw a chicken with a capon.
- It's so cold that the statue of liberty took her torch and put it under her dress.
- It’s so cold that even someone from PETA would consider wearing a fur coat.
- It's so cold that the local flasher is just describing himself.
So enjoy, share them with your family and friends, and you'll stay topical during this latest cold snap.