Creepy Teaser Drops on Tik Tok to Promote Paranormal Con in CT
America's love for the paranormal grows with each and every year.
Connecticut is not immune to this phenomenon. Each year, there are more and more paranormal conventions in the Nutmeg State. More business means more competition and the advertising needs to step up and make these events standout. The best way to do that, scare the crap out of people.
Recently, I saw a fun quick hit on Tik Tok for a CT paranormal convention set for Mohegan Sun right around Halloween (2023).
The Warren's Seekers of the Supernatural Phantasma-Con is coming to Mohegan Sun on Saturday, October 28th, 2023. Tickets can be purchased through Ticket Bud. General Admission tickets are $35 and there are different price tiers going up from there depending on the experience you want.
- Jason Hawes: Syfy channel's star and producer of Ghost Hunters and the Travel Channel's Ghost Nation. Jason has also authored two paranormal books. Mr. Hawes time speaking will be an open question & answer format with the audience.
- Ronny LeBlanc: Star of Travel Channel's Expedition Bigfoot and featured on Paranormal Caught on Camera and Conjuring Kesha. Ronny has authored two books...Monsterland: Encounters with UFOs, Bigfoot and Orange Orbs and Monsterland: Shamans, Sasquatch, Synchronicity and High Strangeness.
- Tony Spera & Dan Rivera: Tony is the New England Society of Psychic Research's director and curator/owner of The Warren Occult Museum. Dan is NESPR's lead investigator. Tony & Dan are consulting producers of Netlix's new hit series 28 DAY HAUNTED.
- Nick Pope: Regular on TV's "Ancient Aliens", "The Basement Office" and "After Contact" which he created and hosts. Worked for the UK’s Ministry of Defence, investigating UFOs and other mysteries officially for the British Government. Nick has consulted or has been a spokesperson on numerous UFO and alien-themed movies, TV series and video games. He moderates Ancient Aliens Live - a touring event based on the successful TV show.
- Sean Austin: Sean Austin returns to Warren's Paracon following a successful debut season of the NETFLIX original series hit, 28 DAYS HAUNTED! Sean is a demonologist, paranormal investigator, psychic medium and author who has been involved in paranormal research for over thirteen years. Sean has also appeared on the Travel Channel and Discovery+.
- Cody Ray DesBiens & Satori Hawes: Travel Channel’s “Ghost Hunters” & “Ghost Nation” series. Paranormal investigators/researchers with The Atlantic Paranormal Society (TAPS), founded by Satori’s father, Jason Hawes, in 1990. Better known as “The Paranormal Couple," they own and curate “The Paranormal Couple’s Haunted Museum of Objects, Oddities, and Curiosities."
- The Horror & SciFi Prop Preservation Association: The HSPPA is a not-for-profit traveling museum of screen used & production made props, costumes, and film relics that focus on the Horror & Science Fiction genres. The HSPPA champions the collection and preservation of some of the most incredible screen-used props in filmic history, bringing them out from behind closed doors for the fans to experience up close and promoting prop conservation so these artifacts can be enjoyed for generations to come!
You can also meet the terrifying main attraction, the Annabelle doll. For that, you'll need to purchase a "museum ticket" which is $64. They also make clear you can not take pictures of, or with Annabelle. It makes her mad. No, seriously, she gets mad and that is bad for all of us.
I heard last year's convention was a banger.