Car Fire at New Milford Condominium Complex on Route 7
The New Milford Police Department confirms a fire at the Willow Springs Condominium Complex on Route 7 in New Milford on Sunday evening, July 1.
As a car, which was engulfed in flames lit up the evening sky at about 9:00 pm on Sunday night, some of the Willow Springs residents gathered in the parking lot to watch the fire being doused. Many were almost as shocked to see the fire trucks on site as they were to see a burning car since they did not hear the sirens.
New Milford Police report that Water Witch Hose Company #2 on Grove Street in New Milford responded to the fire which was put out quickly. One resident, who asked to remain annonymous, said, "They didn't have their sirens on but got here as fast as could be, makes me feel safe."
There is still no information on how the fire started and thankfully no injuries were reported.
Read more local stories:
- Florida, You Say? Pam Brooks Has a Big Announcement
- Hummus and Pita Co. Set to Open First CT Spot on Federal Road
- 'Angry Lake Shouters' Help Police Patrol Candlewood Lake
- TV Host Has Over $1 Million in Sports Cars Stashed by Danbury Airport
- Plans FINALLY Made for Old Bennigan's Site on Federal Rd. in Danbury
Pam Brooks Takes a Look Back at Her Superstar Encounters:
Ethan and Lou Are Excited About Bofa Deez Nuts