Stew Leonard’s in Danbury Delivers Yet Another Monumental Treat
What do you get when you combine a chocolate chip cookie with a cannoli?
Ladies and gentlemen, I give you Stew Leonard's latest delicacy — The Cannoli Chipwich. It's made from two fresh just-out-of-the-oven Stew's chocolate chip cookies and then squirted with luscious cannoli filling and finished off with a sprinkling of powdered sugar. This video shows this bad boy in all its glory:
Next time you're in the Danbury Stew's, thank the guy who invented the new Chipwich Cannoli, Store Director Jake Tovello, who is also the grandson of store founder, Stew Leonard Sr.
According to the Facebook post, the new concoction is also available in the Norwalk store. Don't be surprised if you see a birthday cake version of the Cannoli Chipwich in the near future. But for now, feast your eyes on this 10-pound version.
Read More Local Stories:
- The Worst Places in Greater Danbury to Take Your Valentine
- What's Lurking at the Bottom of Candlewood Lake?
- Brookfield Home May Have Been a Stop on the Underground Railroad
- Dover Plains Woman Shocks World, Pregnant With Father's Baby
- An Idea That Ensures We Will NEVER Forget the 'Ice Jam' in Kent
Ethan and Lou's 10 'Deal Breakers' That Will End a Date in a Hurry:
A Cozy Storybook Castle in Connecticut for You and Your Queen: