Spiritual Adviser Says She Has Sex With Ghosts, Cause Yeah, Halloween
A 30-year-old woman not only claims to have had intimate relations with ghosts, but now says she is engaged to one.
According to the NY Post, Amethyst Realm (of course that's her name) told a British TV show back in December she has sex with spirits. Now, she says she is in love with an apparition. But wait, there's more. The ghost popped the question while celebrating their nine month anniversary. Big question? Did he take a knee for the proposal? This is what Realm had to say about that:
There was no going down on one knee — he doesn’t have knees. But for the first time, I heard him speak, I could actually hear his voice and it was beautiful. Deep, sexy and real.
Here is the a clip from the December interview where the hosts asked valid questions just for the hell of it:
She could have just pulled a ferret out of her pocket, screamed "papa's got a brand new bag" and walked off stage. This would have saved us time. But no, instead, she stayed and said amazingly untrue things:
- Name: Amethyst Realm - The Amethyst is a gorgeous violet variety of quartz but let's get real.
- Profession: Spiritual adviser - No, not the kind that that tells people who are non-religious how they can feel something on a higher level. One who tells people how to get "turnt" with ghosts.
- Interests - Sexin' the dead in airplane bathrooms and testing the limits of extremely open minded people.
- Special skills/achievements - Lefty bullpen specialist, aromatherapy expert, owner of the world's largest, privately owned Bjork fan museum.
- Pet Peeves - Being truthful and working
Read more local stories:
- The Greater Danbury Halloween Scavenger Hunt 2018
- An Interactive Map of Connecticut's Most Haunted Places
- Why Are There So Many Dead Squirrels On Connecticut Roads?
- Watch Elan's In Danbury Being Torn Down [VIDEO]
How to Win a $500 Gift Card With the i95 Halloween Scavenger Hunt: