Latest COVID-19 Testing Sites in Greater Danbury
If you've been thinking about getting tested for COVID-19 but haven't followed through, this article is for you.
Mindy and I have been talking about getting tested for the Coronavirus, but we just can't seem to follow through and get it together. So, I thought that writing an article about where you can find a testing site in the greater Danbury area might prove helpful for both you, Mindy and me.
- DOCS Urgent Care Rapid Testing (Walkup) - 1 Padanaram Road (203-693-9095)
- Danbury Hospital (Drive-Up) - 95 Locust Ave (888-867-9262)
- Main Street Pharmacy - 151 Main St. (203-297-6130)
- CVS Pharmacy Drive-Up - 47 Lake Ave. Ext. (866-389-2727)
- CIFC Greater Danbury's Community Health Center (Walk Up & Drive-Up) (203-456-1413)
- AFC Urgent Care (Walk Up) - 100 Mill Plain Rd. (203-286-2600)
- AFC Urgent Care (Walk Up) - 2 Main St. (203-826-2140)
- Community Health Center (Walk-Up & Drive-Up) - 8 Danbury St. (475-241-0740)
- AFC Urgent Care Walk-Up - 76C Newtown Rd. (203-408-6084)
- PhysicianOne Urgent Care (Drive-Up) - 31 Old Route 7 (203-885-0808)
- DOCS Urgent Care Rapid Testing (Walk-Up) - 141A Danbury Rd. (860-544-5967)
- PhysicianOne Urgent Care (Drive-Up) - 266 South Main St. (203-270-9000)
- PhysicianOne Urgent Care (Drive-Up) - 900 Main Street South (203-262-1911)
The following video shows you what it's like to take a drive-thru COVID test at a CVS Pharmacy.
For all other COVID-19 testing sites throughout Connecticut, click on www.211ct.org. According to a COVID-19 risk level chart at globalepidemics.org, Connecticut is near the bottom as it pertains to daily new cases per 100,000 people. Connecticut ranks at 2.2 new cases per 100,000 people. Arizona ranks highest with 42 new cases per 100,000 people.