Is Ethan Carey Considering a Radical Career Change in 2019?
Question, could a pasty white 68-year old rapper revolutionize the music business?
I didn't think so. Recently I discovered a photo of myself in this fine looking Halloween costume from some years back dressed up as an over-the-hill aging hip-hop artist. On December 22, I posted the photo on both my and I-95's FB page asking if anyone might have a suggestion for my new hip-hop name? My FB page went crazy ass! "Thank you" to everyone who decided to play along. The following are some of my favs.
- Gangsta G-PA (Kelly Gleacher Edgerton)
- E to the C Money OG (Eric Moss)
- DJ Dusty Nuts (Tommy Utko)
- E Coli (Geri Griswold)
- MC Cassette (Johnny Love)
- Elmer Thug (Charlie Matlin)
- Lil Bumpus (Erica Reyes)
- Wheezy Money (Chuck Marshall)
- DJ Geri Tol (Bill Katzig)
- White Bread (Kevin Cuatt)
- MC Incontinence (Donald Olsen)
- Old Dog E Dog (Richard Northrup)
- Too White Shakur (Jim Fairchild)