Have a Nasty Ink Job? We Got You COVERED – Tattoo Redo 2019
*We'll be posting the first voting round in just a bit!
Do you have a regrettable tattoo? Is your ex’s name stuck on your chest? Is that tribal piece not aging well? The Home of Rock 'N' Roll and Danbury Tattoo & Piercing is here to help.
Send us a picture of your awful ink and if selected, you could be competing for a $500 gift certificate to Danbury Tattoo & Piercing to use toward the cover up art of your dreams.
From Monday, February 4 through Sunday, February 10, submit a photo of your regrettable tattoo using the web form below. Then, from Monday, February 11 to Friday, March 1, your photos will go head-to-head in a bracket-type challenge. i95 listeners will vote on the tattoo most in need of a cover up. The winner of the final round will receive the $500 gift certificate.
A special thanks to Eric and the amazing crew at Danbury Tattoo & Piercing for sponsoring this year’s Tattoo Redo Contest. Danbury Tattoo & Piercing is located at 68 Mill Plain Rd. in Danbury, CT.
“The i95 Tattoo Redo Contest 2019” (The “Contest”)
Official Contest Rules
By entering the Contest, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS CONTEST. A PURCHASE OF ANY KIND WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
THIS CONTEST IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 48 CONTIGUOUS UNITED STATES WHO HAVE REACHED EIGHTEEN (18) YEARS OF AGE AS OF Monday, Feb. 4, 2019.
- SPONSOR(S): The sponsors of the Contest are Townsquare Media, LLC, i95 WRKI-FM and Danbury Tattoo & Piercing.
- PRIZE: The grand prize of the contest consists of the following: (a) 1 $500 gift certificate redeemable at Danbury Tattoo & Piercing to put towards the price of a cover up tattoo. The estimated total retail value of this prize is $500. The winner is not permitted to substitute the prize for any other prize or cash. The Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any or all of the prizes with any article or service of similar or greater value at its sole discretion. Prizes may not be assigned or transferred.
- HOW TO ENTER: You may enter the Contest by completely filling out the “The i95 Tattoo Redo Contest 2019” form via i95rock.com or the i95 Rock mobile app. Entrants must fill out all fields on the form, including a photo of the tattoo they wish to be covered up. Based on the ability to cover up the tattoos, the sponsors will then chose a number of entrants . All entries, as well as all copyrights thereto, will become the property of Sponsor. Sponsor will not be responsible for lost, stolen or misdirected entries. Your entry must be submitted within the Entry Period (set forth in Section 6) or it will be deemed void. Sponsor reserves the right to deem void and disqualify any entry for any reason, in its sole and absolute discretion, and without notice.
Multiple entries are not permitted.
- ELIGIBILITY: The Contest is open to all residents of the 48 contiguous United States who have reached eighteen (18) years of age as of Monday, February 4 2019. Persons in any of the following categories are not eligible to participate or win a prize: (a) persons who from and after Monday, February 4 2019 were or are employees or agents of Sponsor or its affiliates, parent, subsidiaries, or the service agencies or independent contractors of the above organization(s); (b) persons who are engaged in the development, production, distribution of materials, or drawing of winners for this Contest; and (c) persons who are immediate family of or who reside in the same household as any person in either of the preceding categories.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION; REQUIRED RELEASES: The winner will be selected at random based on their completed “The i95 Tattoo Redo Contest 2019” form that they will submit via the i95 Rock mobile app or i95rock.com. The contest will run through 11:59 PM on Friday, March 1, 2019, unless extended by the sponsor. The winners will be notified by phone and email. In the event that a phone call was disconnected, the Sponsor will try and reconnect with the winner. In the event that the Sponsor cannot reach the winner within three (3) attempts, Sponsor will select a new winner according to these rules. Additionally, if the winner is ineligible, it will be deemed as if the winner has rejected the prize, and Sponsor will select a new winner.
To claim the Prize, the winner must within 30 days of winning:
(a) Complete, sign and return a Winner Affidavit & Release form (to be provided by Sponsor), and such other documentation (if any) requested by Sponsor.
- ENTRY PERIOD: The entry period for this contest begins on Monday, February 4 2019 and ends Sunday, February 10, 2019. The bracket/voting portion of the contest begins on Monday, February 11, 2019 and ends on Friday, March 1, 2019.
- ADDITIONAL CONDITIONS: Sponsor reserves the right to terminate the Contest if fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity of the Contest as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. At its sole discretion, Sponsor may disqualify any person whom it considers to have intentionally violated the Official Rules or any element of the Contest. By participating, entrants agree: (a) to be bound by the Contest Official Rules and the decisions of the person or persons who select the winners, and (b) to release and hold harmless Sponsor, its affiliates, subsidiaries, and independent contractors, and their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents, including advertising and promotion agencies, from any and all liability with respect to acceptance, possession or use (or misuse) of the prizes or participation in the Contest.
- USE OF NAME, LIKENESS, ETC.: By entering the Contest, you hereby acknowledge and agree that Sponsor and Prize Provider (each a “Sponsor Entity(ies)”) shall have the unlimited right in perpetuity and throughout the world to use and publish your name, voice, city, state, likeness, photograph, video, biographical and prize information, and other elements of your persona and identity, in all media now known or hereafter developed, for all purposes of this Contest, as well as for all general marketing, advertising, promotional, commercial tie-in, merchandising, and other business purposes of Sponsor Entities, all without notice or compensation to you.
- ENTRANT RELEASE: By entering this Contest, you forever release and discharge, and agree to hold harmless, all Sponsor Entities from any and all claims, causes of action, liabilities and damages: (a) for personal injuries, death, loss of or damage to personal property, and/or other harm or loss of any nature whatsoever sustained by anyone or anything in connection with your submission and participation in the Contest; and/or (b) for libel, defamation, invasion of privacy, violation of the right of publicity, infringement of copyright, or violation of any other personal or property right based upon, arising out of, or relating to any exploitation of your video (including your likeness and appearance embodied therein) by any Sponsor Entity pursuant to the rights grant set forth above.
- TAXES: Taxes (federal, state, and local) are the sole responsibility of the winner. Sponsor reserves the right to withhold and deduct such taxes and charges from the prize if and to the extent required by law.
- WINNERS LIST: For the name of the prize-winner, available after March 1, 2019, please send a separate, self-addressed stamped envelope to “The i95 Tattoo Redo Contest 2019” c/o Townsquare Media LLC, 1004 Federal Road, Brookfield, CT 06804
- COPY OF THE RULES: To obtain a copy of the rules, please send a separate, self-addressed stamped envelope to “The i95 Tattoo Redo Contest 2019” c/o Townsquare Media LLC, 1004 Federal Road, Brookfield, CT 06804
- APPLICABLE LAW: These rules are governed by the laws of the State of Connecticut without giving effect to conflicts of law rules.
- PRIZE PROVIDER: Townsquare Media, Inc., i95 WRKI and Danbury Tattoo & Piercing (the “Prize Provider”).