Hat City On Tap Craft Beer Festival Returns to Danbury
Craft beer lovers, mark your calendar for Saturday, October 12, because the event you have been waiting for is back.
The Hat City on Tap craft beer festival, presented by the Danbury Hat Tricks - Danbury's new professional hockey team, returns to the Danbury Arena, at One Independence Way, on Saturday October 12, from 4:00 PM until 8:00 PM.
It's your chance to sample over 100 craft beers from over 50 craft breweries. There will also be live music and much more.
General admission tickets are available for four hours of sampling, or you can become a Hat City on Tap VIP, and get an extra hour of sampling starting at 3:00 PM. Not only do you get an extra hour of sampling as a VIP, but you'll also receive a free food voucher, and a commemorative Hat City on Tap hat.
While the complete list of beers available to sample will be unveiled soon, here are just some of the local breweries who will be at Hat City on Tap:
- Charter Oak Brewing Company - Danbury, CT.
- Bull and Barrel Brew Pub - Brewster, N.Y.
- Bad Sons Beer Company - Derby, CT.
- City Steam Brewery - Hartford, CT.
- New England Cider Company - Wallingford, CT.
- Newburgh Brewing Company - Newburgh, N.Y.
- Sixpoint Brewery - Brooklyn, N.Y.
- Mayflower Brewing Company - Plymouth, MA.
- Southern Tier Brewing Company - Lakewood, N.Y.
- Firefly Hollow Brewing Company - Bristol, CT.
- Narragansett Brewing Company - Pawtuckit, RI.
If you've never been to a Hat City on Tap event, check out all this sizzle reel from a previous festival:
Here are answers to some of the more frequently asked questions:
- Designated Driver tickets are $10 and are available at the door only.
- Group Tickets will NOT be available for purchase on the day of the event (in-person or online). On event day, all members of the group must be present to enter together at the same time with the Group Ticket
- If the event sells out in advance, DD tickets will still be available.
- All attendees must be 21 years or older; no children can attend.
- No outside food or beverage, but pretzel necklaces are encouraged.
- ID check will begin approximately 30 minutes prior to doors opening.
- There will be a line upon entering but it will move quickly.
- Everyone who has their ticket, can proceed to the same entry line.
- Last pour will be 10 minutes prior to the session ending time. This means no samples will be poured after this time.