Dog-Friendly Breweries in Connecticut
As a new dog owner, I find myself looking for places that my pup and I can venture to together. I had already taken him to all of our local walking and hiking trails. We were looking to embark on a new kind of outing and then it hit me; I wondered if there were any places that would allow me to do something I loved while also providing something that my dog loved.
One quick trip to the internet and I discovered a bunch of breweries within the Connecticut area that are dog friendly! Allowing dogs at a brewery is a great idea. This way I get to enjoy a nice cold beer while my dog gets to relax and make new puppy friends.
One place that my dog and I recently visited is Alvarium Beer Company in New Britain, CT. They provide first-come first-served seating indoors and outdoors and their staff is super friendly!
Check out some other dog-friendly breweries that you can try out with your dog as summer comes to an end and fall approaches.
- Alvarium Beer Company: Website and Instagram
- Reverie Brewing: Website and Instagram
- Broken Symmetry Gastro Brewery: Website and Instagram
- Nod Hill Brewery: Website and Instagram
- Black Hog Brewing: Website and Instagram
- Veracious Brewing: Website and Instagram
- The Beer’d Brewing Company: Website and Instagram
- Shebeen Brewing: Website and Instagram
- Firefly Hollow Brewery: Website and Instagram
- Redding Beer Company: Website and Instagram
For more information on Connecticut breweries check out the CT Beer Trail website.