4th Annual CT On Tap — Look What You Missed If You Haven’t Been Yet
CT on Tap is back for its fourth straight year on Saturday, September 23rd at the Ives Concert Park from 3 PM – 6 PM.
This 3-hour premium event will showcase 100+ releases from some of America’s best craft breweries (Don't forget about the one extra hour for VIPs). Attendees will receive an unlimited sampling of beers in an atmosphere filled with live music, delicious food, and great vendors. 21 and over only, please.
Here's some of what you missed if you haven't been to a CT On Tap event:
Once again, here's what's included with your general admission ticket price:
- 3 Hours of Beer Sampling (3PM – 6PM)
- Souvenir Sampling Glass
- Live Music Entertainment
Don't miss it this year, Saturday September 23rd at the Ives Concert Park in Danbury.
Here's a quick reference guide for CT On Tap:
- Designated Driver tickets are $10 and are available at the door only.
- Group Tickets will NOT be available for purchase on the day of the event (in-person or online). On event day, all members of the group must be present to enter together at the same time with the Group Ticket
- If the event sells out in advance, DD tickets will still be available.
- All attendees must be 21 years or older; no children can attend.
- No outside food or beverage, but pretzel necklaces are encouraged.
- ID check will begin approximately 30 minutes prior to doors opening.