Why Solimine Contracting’s Approach Stands Above the Rest
Improving your home — whether that's remodeling a kitchen or bathroom or adding a new room — can be exciting and a little bit intimidating. You want to make sure you hire a professional who will add value to your home and be pleasant and easy to work with but in the end, making the wrong decision can cost you both money and mounting frustrations.
Here's how Solimine Contracting's approach is a little different from the rest:
1) Complete, in-depth estimates up-front. When speaking to customers about a renovation, Solimine Contracting tries to give them as much information as possible when providing an estimate. They know clients often receive multiple quotes, so they want to ensure they are comparing apples to apples with their project. They encourage clients to research every company, not only with reviews, but with past customers, and the Department of Consumer Protection etc. Homeowners also should ensure every contractor is licensed and properly insured. (Solimine is!)
2) Collaborative design process. When meeting with clients for the first time, Solimine Contracting asks customers several questions, including their design style preferences and any inspiration pictures. Solimine provides project cost estimates, design input and alternative designs and layouts that might fit their wants or needs better. They try to understand their budget right off the bat so they can offer reasonable design options that coincide with their budget. With kitchen remodels, they also offer complimentary 3D design so you can see exactly what your new kitchen will look like.
3) Solid planning. Solimine Contracting suggests including a 5-10 percent contingency on projects for anything that can’t be seen until demolition occurs. Unfortunately, once walls are taken down, you may find issues that need addressing. Rest assured though, if Solimine does find something, they will make sure the project stops until they can properly communicate with you about the issues and costs. In general, you can expect daily communication on the status of your project, as well as a construction schedule presented before work begins.
4) Commitment to tidiness. It's going to look “messy” before it gets pretty. Solimine Contracting prepares job sites with protective barriers to help alleviate dust from traveling as well. But realistically, despite crews cleaning job sites daily, you're probably going to find dust, even after the project is finished. It’s well worth it though.
5) Potential discounts through special relationships. As a full service, family-owned construction company, Solimine Contracting has shopping days with their contracted design clients to help them with a design that's on budget. They connect you, the client, with certain vendors who offer discounted pricing on finished materials, which Solimine passes on to their clients.
6) Great financing. Solimine Contracting offers 6 and 12 month 0% interest financing on projects for all qualified clients. In addition, Solimine is offering 10 percent off ANY project OR 20 percent off all kitchen cabinets if you mention you’ve found them through the Home and Garden Show. (Cannot combine offers.)
Ready to get started? Give Solimine Contracting a call at (203) 778-9385 and check out their excellent Facebook reviews. They believe quality, integrity, punctuality and affordability matter and truly strive to exceed your expectations!