Dude Jumps Into Danbury Fair Mall Water Fountain in His Underwear
The dare is as American as apple pie. Are you man enough? Will you do something stupid with everyone watching?
It starts in childhood for boys and continues through your adult life. Then with age and life experience, most people become impervious to it. You figure, what is the point? What do I get out of this?
No matter where you are in your life, most of us still enjoy watching a dare play out. I mean, what is the point of a swimming pool in the middle of a shopping mall if you can’t swim in it?
That is the question that was bouncing through one man’s head back in June of 2021 when he stripped down to his underwear and plunged into the water fountain at the Danbury Mall. This video was posted to Tik-Tok by @chr1s-tots.
Sure, it happened in June of 2021, but I am only one man, I can’t be responsible for catching everything that happens all by myself. I work with what I have. I am one guy with a laptop and a metric f--- ton of things to do. I’m just glad I got around to it before the one-year anniversary of the fountain dive.
I went in search of the history of the dare in America and came up blank. I found information on the first “date” in recorded history but I care far less about that. I did however come across some great lists of truth or dare questions you can use the next time you are overindulging with your friends. I have chosen my favorites for you to try out.
- Have you ever re-gifted a present?
- What is something you only do when you are alone?
- When was the last time you cried?
- What is your biggest fantasy?
- Do you have any fetishes?
- Did you have an imaginary friend growing up?
- What is your worst habit?
- Have you peed in the shower/tub?
- Do you own a pair of footie pajamas?
- Who are you jealous of?
- Smell another players barefoot.
- Eat a banana peel.
- Eat a packet of hot sauce.
- Jump in the water fountain at the mall.
- Act out your favorite sex move.
- Call a random person and pretend you have called your partner.
- Pretend to be a stripper.
- Recite your favorite nursery rhyme with all the actions.
- Stand in a cold shower with your favorite clothes on.
- Make eye contact with someone without blinking for three minutes.
P.S. When I was young, the mall had a much bigger water fountain that was a lot cooler in my opinion. The fountain would blast the water from the ground level of the mall to above the railing on the second floor. It was not uncommon for me to stare at that thing for an unusual amount of time.
I was usually waiting to meet my friends for a day of shopping and Hijinks, it’s just one of the things we used to do back in the day instead of playing Fortnite. That fountain could have been the centerpiece of any water park but it wasn’t, it was in a shopping mall and it was awesome! If you have any pics of the old water fountain in the mall, send them my way.