Can 53-Year-Old Rafael Palmeiro Make an MLB Comeback?
According to CBS Sports and many others, 53-year-old, Rafael Palmeiro, is eyeing a comeback to Major League Baseball. He's been posting video of himself in the batting cage crushing balls:
Yada, yada, yada. That's all well and good, but the cage is different than the game. The chances of him pulling this off are not great, to say the least. HOWEVER, I don't bet against older guys making comebacks at anything in life.
"Old man strength" is a thing, and if he is as thick headed as we think he is, then he may make it and be out there raking before we know it. We know that if he does make a comeback, he will be playing for the New York Metropolitan's for sure. That is a team with real vision.
My favorite Raf moment is watching Palmeiro lie, and lie hard. As a liar, I really appreciate watching another liar at the height of their game:
Read More Stories:
- Danbury Police: 3 Arrested in Association With String of Armed Robberies
- Connecticut's Photos of the First Big Snowstorm of 2018
- Things You Can Get Away With During a Snowstorm That Are Otherwise Frowned Upon
- Vacationing CT Family Comes Home to a Frozen House
- Danbury's Role in the 'Separation of Church and State'
Bonus Video: Ethan and Lou Plunge Their Faces in Snow for Health Reasons:
Bonus Video: Lou Sneak Attacks Ethan With Snow Balls