Danbury Library UFO Conference to Feature Dr. Bill Birnes Among Many Others
According to a press release from the Danbury Library, Dr. Bill Birnes (UFO Hunters on History Channel) will be one of many guest speakers at the fifth annual Western Connecticut UFO Conference. Dr. Birnes will appear along with Paul & Ben Eno to present “UFO’s and the White House" on Sunday Oct. 18 2020 starting at noon.
The entire Western Connecticut UFO Conference will take place via Zoom conference this year due to the COVID-19 pandemic and will be free to all who want to participate. The Eno's and Dr. Birnes are not the only big names in the Ufology community that will appear. The two day conference spanning Sat Oct 17 and Sunday Oct 18 will also include presentations from:
- Michael Panicello - "How to Investigate UFO Sightings in CT" - October 17 - 10:30 am - 11:30 am
- Research Scientist Linda Zimmerman - "Hudson Valley UFO's, Cases That Changed Perception" - October 17 - 11:30 am - 12:30 pm
- Shane Sirios - "More Strange Disappearances" - October 17 - 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
- Marc D'Antonio, host of SkyTour Radio - "Let's Look Up!" - October 17 - 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
- Kathleen B. Cobalt, Ed. D. - "Evidence of Reverse Engineering Programs of Recovered UFO's" - October 17 - 3:30 pm - 4:30 pm
- Paul & Ben Eno - "UFO's Aliens and Religion" - October 17 - 4:30 pm - 5:30 - pm
- Panel Discussion with Dr. Bill Birnes - October 18 - 1:30 pm - 3:00 pm
Zimmerman will place her attention squarely on our local area and share her years of research on the huge number of UFO sightings in the Danbury area and neighboring Hudson Valley, NY in the 1980's.
I have been threatening to go to this amazing event at the Library since they started it five years ago and now I'm loaded with regret that I never attended pre-COVID-19. You don't know what you got until it's gone. I am appreciative that the conference is available, at least in digital form and will be checking in via Zoom this weekend.
This subject matter is a passion for me because I had a UFO sighting that went unreported in the 1980's when I was a young boy riding in the backseat of the car with my sister. My mother saw it too and pulled the car to the side of the road on Putnam Lake Road in Putnam County, NY. The three of us exited the car and looked up in astonishment at a massive V-shaped craft.
It was the size of a half of a football field, made no noise and was moving so slowly, any traditional aircraft would have simply fallen out of the sky. I've been obsessed with this topic ever since and cannot consume enough information as it pertains to UFO's and extraterrestrial life. This weekend will be a treat.