When Will Power Be Restored in Your Town?
Power still out? Yeah, mine too. So when will it be restored? Eversource is reporting that many towns are what is known as "substantially complete" meaning that the majority of the customers in that area have had their power restored.
We have been keeping a close eye on Eversource estimates and as of 6:20 pm the following towns have estimated times that power will be restored:
- Cheshire: Thursday, 6:00 am
- Greenwich: Wednesday, midnight
- Middlebury: Thursday, noon
- Naugatuck: Friday, midnight
Towns that are being assessed right now are:
- New Fairfield
- New Milford
We will continue to watch Eversource and bring you the latest power restore estimates. In the meantime, remember to keep gas in your car, batteries on hand and your devices charged. Keep driving to a minimum, with trees and power lines down and traffic lights not working, conditions are not exactly favorable for a leisurely drive.
Related Local Stories:
- National Weather Service Confirms Macroburst Hit Brookfield
- Mayor Mark on Danbury's Power Restoration, Injuries, Storm Damage
- Danbury, Brookfield Police Departments Issue Statements On Storm
- A List of Storm Shelters Now Open in Greater Danbury
- Listeners Share Their Devastating Storm Experiences [GALLERY]
- Severe Storm in Greater Danbury Causes Extreme Chaos
- New Fairfield Looked Like a War Zone in the Storm's Aftermath
What Would Like to See LESS of On Candlewood Lake?