More Snow Could Be Headed Our Way This Week
I’m really ready for spring at this point, but it looks like winter may not be done with us yet. As New York and Connecticut are still cleaning up after Friday’s storm, we may be in for more snow in the middle of this week.
Tuesday night into Thursday morning it looks like 2-4 inches of snow for Danbury, according to the National Weather Service. Of course this may change so if you click the link and you see something different, it’s because the weather is, like the weather: always changing.
Not all forecasters are calling for it mid-week, but a bunch of meteorologists are saying that there is a system coming in from the west coast that will bring us snow. They're still uncertain as to how much strength the system will pick up as well as exactly where it will hit.
There are differing predictions and we should know more as we get into the workweek. Check back with us often for info.
Read More Local Stories:
- The 10 Commandments for Driving on I-684
- 5 Things Everyone From Danbury Already Knows
- New Milford Police: High School Student Arrested After Weapon Claims
- Police: New Milford Student Arrested After Fires Set in High School
- Looking Back at the History of Some of CT's Monumental Storms
Lou's Hilarious Commercial for Olive Garden's Meatball Pizza Bowl: