You Won’t Believe What Ethan’s Rider Has in It For Tonight’s 10th Anniversary Special
You think you know a guy and then you read his backstage demands for simply doing his job. Ethan's performance contract includes some amazing must haves. He seems like such a simple man. Then I came across these items that he insists on when he performs.
- He needs a bowl of spaghetti.
- 6 bags of Dipsy Doodles.
- A schtikle of Winter Fresh gum.
- Ted Williams's frozen cryogenic head.
- A fresh pack of florescent green shoe laces.
- Day old breast milk from a North Dakota resident.
- A copy of Don Johnson's album "Heartbeat" on vinyl.
- The dentures from a recently deceased phlebotomist.
- 1 can of Schlitz beer.
One half pound of methamphetamine.
The guy is a WILD MAN for sure. I did not see this coming, I thought MAYBE, he would gently request a ham sandwich with the crust cut off, a Sprite and a side of fries but dis' too much. The man was dead people parts and breast milk?
Get your tickets now for the Ethan and Lou 10th Anniversary Special at the Ridgefield Playhouse for just 15 bucks. Doors open at 7, the show starts at 8pm. Live music from the Doug Wahlberg Band feat. Rick Tedesco, Ethan James & JR Hedrick. Stand up comedy from RC Smith, special guest Danbury Mayor Mark Boughton will be there. Ethan and I will do "Missed Headlines" and roll out a ton of surprises.