The bad news is that Lil Xan the Rapper OD'd. The good news is that he only overdosed on 'Flamin' Hot Cheetos.'

According to an article in USA Today, Rapper Lil Xan apparantly checked himself into the hospital because he stuffed himself with Flamin' Hot Cheetos and he wound up with a nasty belly ache.

A couple of weeks ago the rapper broke ties with his girlfriend of 3 weeks, Noah Cyrus claiming she was cheating on him which might have motivated the rapper to storm into the Redlands Ranch Market IGA in Redlands California and scarf up three family size bags of those Flamin' Cheetos.

Just in case you were wondering, his rapper name Lil Xan is derived from the name of the prescription drug, Xanax. When asked about his experience overdosing on Flamin' Hot Cheetos, this is what he said:

"Getting ready to pack for this tour. I just want to let everybody know that I was in the hospital for not due to any drugs and I ate too many hot cheetos and it ripped something in my stomach open a little bit and I puked a little blood, so we good!"


More From WRKI and WINE