Jerry Says ‘Seinfeld’ Reboot Is Possible
Here is Seinfeld on Ellen talking about the possibility of a Seinfeld reboot.
Before I bash Ellen and her staff, I have to tell you, I like her a lot. I always thought she was amazingly talented and has a great way of being able to connect with all kinds of people and audiences.
I am a huge Seinfeld fan. Anyone who listens to the Ethan and Lou Show knows this. I consider my knowledge of Seinfeld trivia an actual personality quality. It's bigger than television, it's a big part of who I am as a person.
Now onto what is wrong with it. There is a glaring edit that took place between where Jerry said a reboot was possible and where they wrap up the interview. I don't know why Ellen and her staff think it's OK to manipulate Seinfeld fans for a jump in the ratings but it's not OK. It's hurtful and irresponsible. Please never do that again. What came after Jerry saying "possible" and before the end of the interview was very likely a funny joke from Jerry about how this will NEVER happen. SMH.
Read More Local Stories:
- The Worst Places in Greater Danbury to Take Your Valentine
- What's Lurking at the Bottom of Candlewood Lake?
- Brookfield Home May Have Been a Stop on the Underground Railroad
- Dover Plains Woman Shocks World, Pregnant With Father's Baby
- An Idea That Ensures We Will NEVER Forget the 'Ice Jam' in Kent
Ethan and Lou's 10 'Deal Breakers' That Will End a Date in a Hurry:
A Cozy Storybook Castle in Connecticut for You and Your Queen: