America is Cooking, Snacking Way More Than Normal Right Now, What’s Your Snack? [POLL]
What's your flavor? Is it the salty snacks you crave or is yours a sweet tooth? Whatever the case may be you are likely knee deep in snacks right now and why not? According to PR Newswire, a new study reveals American's are cooking 56% more than normal, baking is up by 46% and we are all enjoying cooking more than ever.
I'm digging a lot of different food right now, in fact it's hard for me to sit here writing about it because I want to be eating. Eating has become sport for me during the COVID-19 health crisis. Thank heavens I have been working out a whole hell of a lot more than normal cause I would have tacked on another full human in weight already.
Here are my current fire jam snacks/meals:
- Tuna - I've always loved it but I can eat it everyday multiple times a day now if I don't stop myself
- Oatmeal Raisin cookies - Can't have just three, it's four at a time.
- Wine - Not a snack or a meal but it's certainly becoming the square peg that fits in the round hole now.
- Quesadillas - Chicken, steak, pork, cheese, all of it, whatever. Let's GO!
- Sandwiches - This may seem vague to you but I consider these to be a food group and all are welcome.
Does PR Newswire have it right? Are we all snacking more and what are you snacking on?
READ MORE: How Much Food Do You Need to Shelter in Place?