The Work That Goes Into This Danbury Christmas Tree Must Be Insane
This tree, for those who don't know, goes up every year at the top of a building in Danbury on Padanaram Rd. The company is M&M Precast Corporation.
It must be like 10 stories up, the tree weighs...who the hell knows, and it's lit like you read about.
Here is my basic problem with an achievement like this: you have to do it every single year.
I can pull off amazing things, personally. Whenever I do, though, the first feeling I have is, "Oh, man, they are going to expect me to do this again." I should feel pride — I do not. I feel expectations.
Good for whoever is behind this, you are truly amazing. I don't envy you and your expectations. Just looking at your beautiful results makes me tired for the work you did, and I am just imagining.
Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night, I'm exhausted and going to sleep.
P.S. What the hell is wrong with the camera on my phone? I took like 10 pictures and that one was the best.
Read More Stories:
- Police: Footage Shows Drunk Man Smashing CT State PD Vehicle
- How Do CT's 2017 Holiday Traffic Stats Compare to 2016?
- The Latest CT State Police Holiday Traffic Enforcement Stats
- Hey, Danbury, Get Ready to Stick a Fork in the Exit 6 Project on I-84
- Police: Ridgefield Man Found Unconscious in Car With Loaded Gun
- Toddler Killed, Others Injured After Police Chase in Waterbury
Danbury Activist Lynn Taborsak Is Simply an Amazing Woman:
Can Money Buy Pam's Friendship? Let's Find Out: