7 Cool Things to Do With the Kids During Summer Vacation in the Danbury Area
The first day of Summer is Sunday, June 21 and there are a lot of cool kid things to do when the school doors close for summer vacation. Here are some suggestions.
1. Monster Mini-Golf...14 Starr Road in Danbury....MMG is an indoor monster themed 18 hole glow in the dark miniature golf course that offers a ton of activities.
2. Skyzone....13 Francis J. Clarke Circle in Bethel....Skyzone is the first ever indoor trampoline park offering an open jump, a Sky Slam court, a Foam Zone, Skyrobics fitness classes, and Ultimate Dodgeball.
3. Danbury Duckpin Lanes....7 East Hayestown Road in Danbury....In business for 40 years they offer open bowling, bumper bowling, a snack bar, and video games plus they're very reasonably priced!
4. Tumble Jungle....224 South Main St. in Newtown....June 8th through the 14th is Lego themed camp which runs from 9am to 12pm but you can sign up for the day, the week, or anywhere in-between.
5. Fun Factor-Inflatable Fun For Everyone....1106 Federal Rd. in Brookfield....The Fun Factor features over size inflatables, a bounce area for the very young, along with arcade games and, it's a great place for kid's birthday parties.
6. Tot Town Party and Play....14 Delmar Drive in Brookfield....Tot Town encourages kids to use imagination play. Couches are available for moms and dads to sit and relax while their little ones explore. Everything is sanitized daily so the play areas are super clean.
7. Sports Center of Connecticut....764 River Rd(Rt.10) in Shelton....The center features a weather protected golf driving range, 18 hole miniature golf course, a jungle themed laser tag arena, game zone arcade, and the world's only double decker ice skating arena.
If you're aware of some other cool places where kids can have fun this summer, let us know!