Police: Danbury Woman, Dover Man Arrested for Lewd Acts at McDonald’s
A local couple was arrested after police say they observed them engaging in sexual intercourse in a McDonald's parking lot in Dover.
On March 29, 2018, State Police from the Dover barracks responded to the McDonald's parking lot on Route 22 in Dover, NY due to a report from a concerned citizen that people were engaging in inappropriate behavior.
Upon arrival, troopers say they observed Vincent E. Sheeley Jr., age 30, of Dover, and Marissa Mongelli, age 30, of Danbury, CT engaging in sexual intercourse in public view.
Sheeley and Mongelli both were charged with Public Lewdness, and were issued appearance tickets. They are scheduled to be in court later this month.
This certainly re-defines the catch phrase, "I'm lovin' it."
Read More Local Stories:
- Five Danbury Area Restaurant Dishes Perfect as Leftovers
- Once Thriving Pleasure Beach Is Connecticut's Newest Ghost Town
- 5 Things That Will Make People in Greater Danbury Angry
- One of CT's Biggest Celebrities Had Two Close Encounters with Bears
- Danbury Mayor Mark Boughton Addresses Health Concerns Live On Air
Ethan and Lou Take Hydration VERY Seriously:
Lou's Hilarious Commercial for Olive Garden's Meatball Pizza Bowl: