Not Feeling Great About Your Body? Get Naked Anyway
According to researchers at Goldsmith's University in London via the Daily Mail being naked can give you a better body image. They say:"Body image dissatisfaction is a serious, global problem that negatively affects life satisfaction,' the authors wrote in the study.
'Several claims have been made about the possible psychological benefits of naturist activities, but very little empirical research has investigated these benefits or any plausible explanations for them."
Listen, I am all for this. It took me years to get there because you really do not want to see everyone naked but this is the way we should go. I mean the fact is I don't want to see 90 percent of the world naked but I would put up with it to see the other 10 percent.
Think of the unity we would all the sudden feel. Everyone has pretty much all the same gear and everyone is a little insecure. Think of the immediate difference in conversation. You go from arguing about Donald Trump to comparing Kibbles and bits.
Plus I am tired of trying to picture women naked. If I did not have to spend so much time doing that I would be a much more productive person.