Julia Roberts Spotted in a Nearby New York Town
Hollywood star Julia Roberts was recently spotted in the Hudson Valley on a number of occasions.
Roberts was in Yonkers on Monday and New City on Tuesday filming scenes for the film, "Ben is Back," according to On Vacation Locations.
The Oscar winner and the crew were back in the Hudson Valley on Thursday. This time filming crucial scenes for the film in Sloatsburg.
In the film, Roberts plays Holly Burns who's beloved son, Ben Burns, surprises his family by coming home on Christmas Eve. Holly quickly learns that Ben is in danger. Robert's character must do everything she can to save her family, according to IMDB.
On January 3, Roberts was spotted at the Galleria Mall in White Plain.
If didn't spot Roberts, well, you are in luck. The movie is scheduled to shoot scenes in Sloatsburg on Thursday, January 18, and other undisclosed locations in the Hudson Valley later this month.
No release date has been set for the film.
Read More Local Stories:
- Five Guys In Brookfield Mysteriously Closes Without Warning
- Mark Boughton Keeps Promise, Makes Official Announcement On the Air
- Greater Danbury Restaurants Named CT's Best in 12 Categories
- Winter Playground Officially Opens for Connecticut Residents
- Danbury Police: 3 Arrested in Association With String of Armed Robberies
Bonus: Five Guys on Federal Rd. Mysteriously Closes:
Bonus: The Hatters' Monument in Danbury, CT Is Unveiled