Do You Have a Bad Ass Mom? Ethan and Lou Are Looking for Her
With Mother's Day coming up on May 14, i95's Ethan and Lou are looking for Bad Ass Moms.
Does the mom in your life hunt, ride, or just flat out rock? Fill out the form and upload a photo that shows why the mom in your life is bad ass. Once we have the photos, we'll leave post the best ones and open the voting polls. The top three vote-getters will win either a $250 gift card, $150 gift card, or $100 gift card redeemable at Adam Broderick Salon and Spa in Ridgefield and Southbury.
Know a bad ass mom? Fill out the form and send us her photo:
TOWNSQUARE MEDIA, LLC
(Bad Ass Moms Contest)
Contest Official Rules
By entering the Contest, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS CONTEST. A PURCHASE OF ANY KIND WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
THIS CONTEST IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 48 CONTIGUOUS UNITED STATES WHO HAVE REACHED EIGHTEEN (18) YEARS OF AGE AS OF Thursday October 15th, 2015.
- SPONSOR(S): The sponsors of the Contest are Townsquare Media, LLC, Adam Broderick Salon and Spa, and i95 WRKI.
- PRIZE: i95 WRKI will give away a $250, $150 or $100 gift card to the Adam Broderick Salon and Spa in Ridgefield and Southbury. The winner is not permitted to substitute the prize for any other prize. The Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any or all of the prizes with any article or service of similar or greater value at its sole discretion. Prizes may not be assigned or transferred.
- HOW TO ENTER: Fill out the form and submit a photo via the landing page at i95rock.com. All entries, as well as all copyrights thereto, will become the property of Sponsor. Sponsor will not be responsible for lost, stolen or misdirected entries. Your entry must be submitted within the Entry Period (set forth in Section 6) or it will be deemed void. Sponsor reserves the right to deem void and disqualify any entry for any reason, in its sole and absolute discretion, and without notice. From all the entries, we (i95 WRKI) will pick the three (3) most voted on entries to receive one of the three prizes.
Multiple entries are not permitted.
- ELIGIBILITY: The Contest is open to all residents of the 48 contiguous United States who have reached eighteen (18) years of age as of May 2nd 2017. Persons in any of the following categories are not eligible to participate or win a prize: (a) persons who from and after May 2nd, 2017 were or are employees or agents of Sponsor or its affiliates, parent, subsidiaries, or the service agencies or independent contractors of the above organization(s); (b) persons who are engaged in the development, production, distribution of materials, or drawing of winners for this Contest; and (c) persons who are immediate family of or who reside in the same household as any person in either of the preceding categories.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION; REQUIRED RELEASES: The winners will be selected based on the number of votes each entry receives. The contest will run through May 11th, 2017, unless extended by the sponsor. The winners will be notified via phone or email. In the event that a phone call was disconnected, the Sponsor will try and reconnect with the winner. In the event that the Sponsor cannot reach the winner within three (3) attempts, Sponsor will select a new winner according to these rules. Additionally, if the winner is ineligible, it will be deemed as if the winner has rejected the prize, and Sponsor will select a new winner.
To claim the Prize, the winner must within 30 days of winning:
(a) Complete, sign and return a Winner Affidavit & Release form (to be provided by Sponsor), and such other documentation (if any) requested by Sponsor.
- ENTRY PERIOD: The Contest begins on May 2nd 2017 and end May 11th 2017
- ADDITIONAL CONDITIONS: Sponsor reserves the right to terminate the Contest if fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity of the Contest as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. At its sole discretion, Sponsor may disqualify any person whom it considers to have intentionally violated the Official Rules or any element of the Contest. By participating, entrants agree: (a) to be bound by the Contest Official Rules and the decisions of the person or persons who select the winners, and (b) to release and hold harmless Sponsor, its affiliates, subsidiaries, and independent contractors, and their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents, including advertising and promotion agencies, from any and all liability with respect to acceptance, possession or use (or misuse) of the prizes or participation in the Contest.
- USE OF NAME, LIKENESS, ETC.: By entering the Contest, you hereby acknowledge and agree that Sponsor and Prize Provider (each a “Sponsor Entity(ies)”) shall have the unlimited right in perpetuity and throughout the world to use and publish your name, voice, city, state, likeness, photograph, video, biographical and prize information, and other elements of your persona and identity, in all media now known or hereafter developed, for all purposes of this Contest, as well as for all general marketing, advertising, promotional, commercial tie-in, merchandising, and other business purposes of Sponsor Entities, all without notice or compensation to you.
- ENTRANT RELEASE: By entering this Contest, you forever release and discharge, and agree to hold harmless, all Sponsor Entities from any and all claims, causes of action, liabilities and damages: (a) for personal injuries, death, loss of or damage to personal property, and/or other harm or loss of any nature whatsoever sustained by anyone or anything in connection with your submission and participation in the Contest; and/or (b) for libel, defamation, invasion of privacy, violation of the right of publicity, infringement of copyright, or violation of any other personal or property right based upon, arising out of, or relating to any exploitation of your video (including your likeness and appearance embodied therein) by any Sponsor Entity pursuant to the rights grant set forth above.
- TAXES: Taxes (federal, state, and local) are the sole responsibility of the winner. Sponsor reserves the right to withhold and deduct such taxes and charges from the prize if and to the extent required by law.
- WINNERS LIST: For the name of the prize-winner, available after May 11th, 2017, please send a separate, self-addressed stamped envelope to “WDBY Promotion Department” c/o Townsquare Media LLC, 1004 Federal Road, Brookfield CT 06804
- COPY OF THE RULES: To obtain a copy of the rules, please send a separate, self-addressed stamped envelope to “WRKI Promotions Department” Contest RULES c/o Townsquare Media LLC, 1004 Federal Road Brookfield CT 06804
- APPLICABLE LAW: These rules are governed by the laws of the State of Connecticut without giving effect to conflicts of law rules.
- PRIZE PROVIDER: Townsquare Media, Inc. (the “Prize Provider”).