Romantic Candlewood Lake Getaways Available in September
There are some great deals for a romantic getaway in September on Candlewood Lake.
Thanks to AirBnB, you and your significant other can hide yourself away for a week in September in a romantic setting, right on Candlewood Lake, for less than $200/night. Book early before these properties are sold out.
- A Private secluded apartment overlooking the lake in a lake community - $114/night
- Located next to a town park, this small cute apartment in Brookfield has a view of the lake and you're welcome to bring your friendly dog along - $150/night
- A warm, cozy cottage with a patio that includes a fire pit and barbecue grill - $189/night
- Remodeled kitchen and bathroom and a short walk to a private beach on the lake - $135/night
- Stunning views of the lake, spacious patio with fire pit and barbecue grill and air conditioners in each bedroom - $189/night
Also, I'll give just a reminder that you can rent a power boat or pontoon from Echo Bay Marina in Brookfield to add that extra final touch to your Candlewood Lake getaway. For more info on all the Candlewood Lake or Connecticut properties, visit Airbnb.com.