Here’s How to Make Awesome Bacon Shot Glasses
Have you ever taken a shot of vodka and directly after want to chase it down with a piece of bacon? Me neither. But that weird dream is about to become a reality.
According to Bustle.com the bacon shot glass is a new, fun way for bacon lovers (and booze lovers!) to enjoy a fine piece of bacon soaked in alcohol. Apparently you actually can eat anything with bacon!
Here's what it looks like:
This is an easy, do-it-yourself process that can be accomplished in minutes.
What you will need for three bacon shot glasses:
- 1 lb. of thin sliced bacon
- Your choice of vodka or shot (bustle.com suggests a maple flavor to complement the bacon taste!)
- A shot glass
- Frosting (according to bustle.com it may or may not be needed)
- Around the outer part of the shot glass wrap three to four slices of bacon. Overlapping is encouraged to ensure a leak-proof seal. Secure the bacon with toothpicks.
- Stick it in the microwave until bacon is at desired outcome. (bustle.com suggest 1-2 minutes when the bacon is nice and golden)
- Remove the bacon from the shot glass while it is still warm to prevent it sticking to the glass.
- If there are some gaps, use the frosting to patch it up and wait for it to dry.
- Lastly, fill 'er up with your choice of liquor and enjoy "the world's best bacony-booze chaser ever"!
If you like this, then you'll LOVE what will be at the Bacon and Brew fest! All things BACON and all things BEER.
What more could you ask for?! Come out on July 18th at the City Center Green in Danbury to enjoy your favorite bacon treats, some delicious craft brew, and nice live music. Buy your tickets in advance for only $15 at ctbaconandbrew.com.